Autor Tema: Artan Durmishi  (Pročitano 2852 puta)

Artan Durmishi
« poslato: 10 Jul 2008, 20:08:04 »
Artan   is the nickname of one of the most scandalous pop-folk singers in macedonia  and definitely is one of the leaders in Pop-folk Music Industy. Singer made his own show last weeks and it is one of the best productions in Macedonia  now.
. He made his life one novel if I can say. Artan is talking about everything that others cannot. . We all can tell that Artan , or Durmishi  is the best known pop-folk singer in Macedonia .
"

. ARTAN . DURMISHI  is scandalous name, everyone hates him, everyone laughs at him, everyone sings his songs. We all know them, and in spite of everything the super star is the best known name in the pop-folk music in Macedonia
The biography of Durmishi , better known as Artan  is not so interesting, as his acts in the show life.  Durmishi  was born on 6  Jun , 1992  in Macedonia . 

Linkback: http://forum.musicserbia.rs/index.php?topic=86.0

OGAE Serbia forum

• Miloš
  • Administrator
  • Zemlja: rs
Re: Artan Durmishi
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 10 Jul 2008, 20:27:06 »
Who is he? Is he any Albanian? I have never heard of him.
What's the connection between him and Eurovision Song Contest? Please, answer to my question.

• ESCFAN
  • banovan član
  • Zemlja: me
Re: Artan Durmishi
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 12 Januar 2011, 18:58:22 »
Yeah, I dont now who is he...

OGAE Serbia forum

Deli preko delicious Deli preko digg Deli preko facebook Deli preko furl Deli preko linkedin Deli preko myspace Deli preko reddit Deli preko stumble Deli preko technorati Deli preko twitter