Autor Tema: Rusija 2010: Peter Nalitch - Lost and forgotten  (Pročitano 17636 puta)

• rafael
  • Idemo na Eurosong! ;)
  • Zemlja: hr
Re: Rusija 2010: Peter Nalitch - Lost and forgotten
« Odgovor #30 poslato: 18 Februar 2010, 18:35:33 »
Meni se ne sviđa ona demo verzija,ne volim baš takav tip muzike :/
1. :geb: 2. :rsb: 3. :itb: 4. :deb: 5. :azb:

OGAE Serbia forum

« Odgovor #31 poslato: 19 Februar 2010, 08:45:27 »
He-hey, Serbia, hi!
Nice site!
Greeting from Russia   8)

Dear friends,
thak you so much for your support during the esc 2008 in Belgrade: for your voting, for your kind words.
It was our one common victory. That was a hard-won victory, believe me.
You know, that after it our opponents changed the rules of esc. 
Understanding, that they will never win your confidence by honest way, they showed their unavailability for the honest and transparent selections.
That's why, we must show our union slavic power this year and win the first places again.
But first of all, we must win in russian selection.
It will be 7 march. Russian TV channel "Russia-1" will show it at live.
You can't imagine how many enemies, business rivals among other singers in Russia, among journalists in Russia Dima Bilan has.
We ask everybody to support integrity, honesty, to support yearning, to support Dima Bilan.
Without you, nothing will be.
Vote for Russia, vote for Dima Bilan, the top russian singer.
Together we will win.

And here the link where you can watch some new videos about Dima's election campaign:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bilan2010

• Gollum
  • You can’t ask why, about love…
  • Zemlja: rs
« Odgovor #32 poslato: 19 Februar 2010, 11:28:26 »
taj za letoniju je oba puta bio deo grupe - 2007me je pevao sa onim ostalima pesmu na italijanskom (ja zaboravio ime grupi), a 2008me kao jedan od gusara .. nije se pojavljivao kao pojedinac i lead pevach.
to uzastopno pojavljivanje i nije bilo ne znam kako primeceno, .. kao sto i norvezani gotovo svake godine imaju iste devojke koje pevaju pratece vokale (one plavuse koje su pevale i Christini i Mariji i Rybaku, ..)

ono sto je meni neverovatno je ta ogromna zelja doticnog gospodina dime da se takmici na evroviziji svake druge godine iako je na istoj ostvario dobre rezultate, i publiku u rusiji kojoj ( koliko god on bio popularan ) je sasvim ok da se jedan isti pevac takmici malo, malo, .. pored jos milion pevaca, pevacica i grupa u rusiji koji bi imali sansu da predstave nesto novo, drugacije ..
:rsb: :nob: :uab: :ilb: :deb: :eeb: :czb: :hrb: :bgb: :amb:

« Odgovor #33 poslato: 19 Februar 2010, 16:17:00 »
Hi, Janbo.
Thank's for your reply. I understood it, because russian and serbian languages resemble each other  :G)

I don't know who will participate in russian selection 2010, but I read in mass media about this candidates:

1) Ludmila Sokolova (was working with Timati and DJ Smash)

2) Tim Rocks

3) Nyusha (was working with Dima Bilan and his producer Yana Rudkovskaya)

4) and, of course, top russian singer Dima Bilan  ;(:);

« Odgovor #34 poslato: 19 Februar 2010, 17:15:30 »
ovaj dima se izgubio... :D
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."
- Soren Kierkegaard

:amb: :azb: :isb: :beb: :bgb: :mkb: :lvb: :ltb: :ptb: :rub:

• Milos-S
  • Global Moderator
  • Veliki Brat koji sve posmatra
  • Zemlja: rs
« Odgovor #35 poslato: 19 Februar 2010, 23:15:42 »
Welcome to the board Bilan2010  :)

Regarding your posts, advertising generally is forbiden here, you are always free to post your opinion, but not to advertise anybody.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me, or the forum administrator ;)

E sad, sto se tice Bilanove pesme.........moram da priznam da "nije losa", ali da uopste ne bi bila zapazena na ESC. Em se Evropa zasitila Bilana, em je pesma "prazna", ali zato dobro nafilovana (samo slag fali od gore  ::) ).

Cak stavise, mislim da mozda ni na nacionalnom izboru nece pobediti.

« Odgovor #36 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 12:15:36 »
čekaj, čekaj... ko je ovaj bilan?

« Odgovor #37 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 15:54:25 »
Milos-S
Thank you  :), ok I will follow your rules.
By the way, welcome to Russia  ;D

dulchew
I would like to answer your question "ko je ovaj bilan?"
Dima Bilan was born in 1981 in Russia.
He was a student of Russian State musical college named after the Gnessins of the Ministry of Culture.
In 2005 he became the best russian singer and took music awards at MTV Russia.
This year he took a music award in Kremlin "Gold grammaphone".
This year he became to work with one of the best russian producers Yana Rudkovskaya.

In 2006 he was on Eurovision in Greece and took there 2 place.
He returned to Russia as a winner and became a face of different companies. He became to work with the best people in show buisness in all countries of USSR (today CIS).
In 2006 he took music awards MUZ TV, MTV, Glamour, MK music ....... and many many others as the best singer, best video, best song, best ringtone...

In 2007 he sold more than 40 millions of his album.
In 2007 he was on the 4 place in Forbes Russia, as the most successful singer in CIS.
This year (2007) he again won in all music awards of Russia, Ukraine .....
This year (2007) he became to engage in charity: he helped orphans, he helped the children who are terminally ill, he became to tell about the territorial integrity of Serbia (I mean Kosovo) (because that situation was number one in Russia that time) and many other noble things.
He became a member of the Party LDPR in russian parliament. This party wanted to send a military contingent in Serbia to protect Kosovo :G).

In 2008 Dima's producer Yana Rudkovskaya was in a big scandal with her husband Baturin. He is one of the richest man in Moscow (his sisster is a wife of Moscow mayor). Baturin took her children, initiated criminal proceedings against Rudkovskaya and Bilan, because the brand "Bilan" was Baturin's private property. Baturin was displeased that Bilan started working with Timbaland and Bilan's hit "Number one fan" was made without Baturin. Rudkovskaya told, that she was Bilan's producer and she was working under the Dima's repertoire of songs. Rudkovskaya filed a lawsuit in court because Baturin stole her children and filed for divorce.
Than Dima Bilan told, that he would participate in russian selection to eurovision 2008 in Belgrade. He went to USA to Timbaland for making a new song in 2 weeks  :D. (song "Believe")
After it Baturin gave more than 1 million USD to another top russian producer Phillip Kirkorov. Baturin asked him to do everything possible to Rudkovskaya and Bilan never won at Eurovision in Serbia. Kirkorov began to work with Ani Lorak (ukrainian singer on ESC 2008). And she appered on CIS's mass media after it.
By the way way she took in Belgrade 2 place  :D
Kirkorov was accused of venality and corruption by russians in mass media. After it Baturin bought some journalists from russian TV channels NTV, TVC and the main tv channel ORT (1 channel). All of them began to spread slander against Bilan and Rudkovskaya: that Rudkovskaya is a prostitute :D , Bilan is a gay and so on... :D During that time Dima was in USA with Timbaland.
Timbaland's company reported Baturin that they would file suit in court for the words nigger, what was adressed to Timbaland by Baturin  :D
Yana Rudkovskaya made her hair like a Prime Minister of Ukraine  :D, and made a statement: she called Baturin impotent, she told, that she was beated by him, that her children were in danger, she told, that her company would work with Dima Bilan and Dima will go to Eurovision in Serbia.
She told, that she would fight against the oligarchy 90 years, against her husband in a legal way. She urged all to support the honesty and decency, to support her and Bilan. People in Russia supported her fully, remembering the 90s.
After it Yana Rudkovskaya was called "Yulia Timoshenko (ukrainian prime-minister) of russian show buisness"  :D :D
Dima Bilan returned from USA with the song "Believe" for ESC 2008 Serbia.
When this song was announced on radio, Baturin (understanding, that Bilan can win in russian selection and go to eurovision) gave money to producers of another top russian singer Sergey Lazarev. He became a candidate, breaking all the rules of elections, after the completion of admission forms.
Baturin also brought the top singer from Belarus Polina Smolova, who also participated in the selection of Russia to esc 2008. He told, that she was his new love and Rudkovskaya is nothing for him.
But Russia made the choice. Dima Bilan won in russian selection 2008.
You can't imagine what a war began in mass media against Dima. Olimpic champion Evgeny Plushenko appeared to help Rudkovskaya and Bilan. Edvin Marton also appeared in that time.
The result you know, Dima Bilan won on eurovision 2008 in Serbia. It was a victory of all country. He returned as a national leader. But mass media continued their war against Dima.
People began to write letters to Putin and Medvedev, they asked them to stop that lie, they wrote them, that Bilan for president 2012  :D :D
Bilan was thanked by Putin and Medvedev.  8) People won in that war.
Rudkovskaya won in Courts against Baturin.  :G)
Bilan changed his passport and changed his name Victor to Dima after it "Dima Bilan" became only his name, but not a brand of Baturin.

08.08.2008 a war in South Ossetia began. Children were killed there. Bilan couldn't watch it and began to help simple people in South Ossetia, children and russian millitaries.
This year (2008) Dima Bilan also won in all russian music awards as the best russian singer.
Russian State Center of Public Opinion conducted a survey and found out that Dima Bilan is the most popular person in Russia, more than Vladimir Putin  8)

In 2009 Dima Bilan was chosen as the ambassador of the olimpic games in Sochi 2014 by russian government. This year he made his new album and continued his deeds in music, society and politics.
And he also won in music awards this year (2009).

Phillip Kirkorov wanted to show, that he is a patriot, that his work with Baturin was a mistake.
And he offered Bilan his song "white nights" for eurovision 2010.
Kirkorov tells: "I always believed in Dima, he is the best singer in Russia..." and so on.  8)
So, eurovision 2010, Dima Bilan with Rydkovskaya, Kirkorov and greek Fokas present "White nights" in Oslo. Let's repeat the victory of 2008.

It is only a little part, what I can tell you about Dima Bilan.

« Odgovor #38 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 15:58:06 »
 :o :-\ ;--;

i aked who are you...
i know who dima bilan is...  :o
« Poslednja izmena: 20 Februar 2010, 16:08:53 Miloš »

« Odgovor #39 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:00:56 »
dulchew

sorry  :D
I am a man from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)

« Odgovor #40 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:02:11 »
lol
:D

ja mislio bilan platio nekom da dodje vamo da ga promovise...

« Odgovor #41 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:07:30 »
dulchew

can you write on english, I'm affarid to Убрљати нешто in your letter  :)

« Odgovor #42 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:14:22 »
This party wanted to send a military contingent in Serbia to protect Kosovo :G).

e ako ode na ESC 2010, zbog ovoga dobija SMS glas od mene!!!!! :)

« Odgovor #43 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:27:15 »
i od mene , ali samo zato...

« Odgovor #44 poslato: 20 Februar 2010, 16:28:01 »
Lazarica

Thank  you  :)

OGAE Serbia forum

Deli preko delicious Deli preko digg Deli preko facebook Deli preko furl Deli preko linkedin Deli preko myspace Deli preko reddit Deli preko stumble Deli preko technorati Deli preko twitter

xx
Rusija 2013: Dina Garipova - What if

Započeo Miloš

382 Odgovora
9420 Pregleda
Poslednja poruka 15 Jun 2015, 01:09:55
Titanium
xx
Rusija 2011: Alexey Vorobyov - Get you

Započeo Miloš

428 Odgovora
14467 Pregleda